We have you covered. Our billboard locations provide coverage at the busiest thoroughfares in the city of Wichita and surrounding areas. This includes the highest traffic points and the busiest intersections in Wichita (according to KDOT).
People spend 70% of their waking hours outside their home.
The majority are driving in cars and traveling the streets, therefore seeing billboards on a daily basis. They cannot be put down, shut off or fast-forwarded as other forms of media can.
Source: Universal McCann, 2010 Total Media Spending.
Digital Outdoor advertising is the most cost effective form of media.
And with the ability to run multiple creative versions and easily change messaging, it is a great way to communicate to your audience.
High Traffic Billboard Locations
- Kellogg & Hydraulic
- I-135 & 96 Hwy (North Face)
- I-135 & 96 Hwy (South Face)
- I-135 & Hydraulic (North Face)
- Kellogg & Webb (East Face)
- Kellogg & Webb (West Face)
- Kellogg & Andover Rd (West Face)
- 37th & Maize Rd (North Face)
- 37th & Maize Rd (South Face)
- Kansas Star Casino
Mouse over to view billboard size and artwork specifications.