- art should be in JPEG format
- use RGB colors (not CMYK)
- use 72 DPI
- see pixels sizes below per location
Billboard Design Tips
- use 7 words of copy or less on main message
- Large, BOLD letters and colors
- multiple ads can be used to reduce the amount of copy per ad
Digital bulletins give marketers the ability to customize a digital campaign. Did you know we can:
- Utilize live data feeds
- Post live game scores, weather reports or social media feeds
- Display lunch specials in the afternoon and dinner specials in the evening.
- Perfect for event advertising
Specs by Location.
Mouse over to view billboard size and artwork specifications.